Nothing But Recruitment is working with an Occupational health Provider that is currently looking for an experienced Emergency Nurse Practitioner working at Hinkley point in Bridgewater on a permanent Basis.
The working pattern is 37.5 hours a week on a shift rotation which will include days, nights, and weekends. You will get an enhanced rate of pay for nights and weekends.
What you'll be doing:
• Provide an emergency response and treatment service, covering any trauma and medical emergencies onsite.
• Ensure records are accurate and kept up to date
• Handle any walk ins to the clinic for injuries and illness.
• Carry out pre-employments, health surveillance and drug & alcohol testing
• Conduct risk assessments and other general OH tasks
• Driving an ambulance around the client site
• NMC Registered
• HPCP Registered
• Emergency Nurse Practitioner
• Emergency Care Practitioner
• A&E/Acute or Primary care experience
• Immediate or Advanced Life Support Qualification
• Valid UK Manual Driving License
If you are an experienced Emergency Nurse Practitioner that is looking for a new role, please apply now or call us on 01604 263650