Our client is looking for a dedicated experienced Children's Support Worker to provide Advice, assistance, and support to young people within children’s homes within Derby
We are looking for the right candidate who has over 18 months experience working within children's residential homes looking to take a next step in there career.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Promote the development of a healthy lifestyle for Young People
- To assist in the provision/preparation of meals in the home
- To organize and participate in group activities and group holidays
- Observe and assess the behaviour of Young People
- To engage in and supervise day to day care practices, creating an accepting environment conducive to the positive personal development of each Young Person
- To assist client need and ensure that all Young People have care plans and to develop, implement and review packages of care
- To develop and maintain appropriate professional relationships with families and other agencies
- Compile reports, including Review, Progress and Incident reports
- Must have a full UK driving license
- Must have over 18 months experience working with children .
This is a permanent job role working 39 hours per week.
A combination of early shifts, late shifts and full days with occasional sleep-in duties. All positions include working some weekends and bank holidays.
The salary does depend on the experience and qualifications that you have.
This role can be considered part time meaning the salary would be Pro rata.
All successful candidates will be expected to display a commitment to promoting the safeguarding and wellbeing of our Young People and to participate in all activities with the young people including in the classroom setting.
If this is something you are interested in or know anyone who would be, please apply now or call us on 01604 263650