Transmitter/Receiver Development Engineer
- Input to the design and build process of the products and specification of optical and interfacing components required within the package
- Work with the chip team to define appropriate performance specifications for InP based hybrids
- Testing and verification of prototype performance against customer specifications
- Liaising with NPI and manufacturing teams to ensure that product designs are manufacturable and to subsequently introduce them to manufacture
- Work with qualification team to ensure that design is qualified against appropriate standards
The individual will work closely with other members of the design team, including Optical, RF and process development engineers and the product qualification team to deliver cost effective solutions in a timely manner.
Apply and an experienced recruiter will be in touch.