We have an exciting opportunity to join a renowned private provider of mental health as a Staff Nurse. The position is based at a prestigious private care home for providing rehabilitation, long term care, respite and palliative care for people with neurological illnesses, acquired brain injuries and spinal cord injuries
The role involves:
- Supporting and supervising new or junior staff.
- Having an individual approach to all patient care plans and communicate the outcomes to the clinical team – both verbally and in writing, ensuring all CPA and risk assessment documentation is kept up to date.
- Assisting and supporting management in developing and implementing new services
- Managing the assessment, implementation and evaluation of individual patient care plans while promoting a professional working environment to ensure a high standard of patient care
- To organise and prioritise own workload
- Problem solving skills
- This is a full-time permanent role where the successful candidate will work 37.5 hours a week.
- 3 days a week – 12.5 hours each shift. - Very Flexible to suit.
- Day Shift – 07:00 to 19:30
- Night Shift – 19:00 to 07:30
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (at commencement of employment)
- A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
- Free meals while on duty
- Carefirst – Employee Assistance Services
- Continuous learning and development
- Childcare vouchers
- Career development
- Voluntary Benefits
Required licences or certifications:
If you are interested in the role please apply