Social Care Support Worker (Band 16)
- Job Reference: 00000165-1
- Date Posted: 17 April 2020
- Recruiter: Nothing But Recruitment
- Location: Midsomer Norton, Somerset
- Salary: £9.70 to £13.00 Per Hour
- Bonus/Benefits: Paid Training, Employee of the Month Bonus, Referral Bonus
- Sector: Healthcare
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: Ongoing
- Contact: Nothing But Healthcare
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01604267379
We’re reaching out to Social Care Support workers to work within Bath in a Residential Care Home due to the high volume of shifts been unfilled.
We are looking for anyone with current care home experience who can lend a helping hand!
Even if this is something that you wouldn’t be able to do, we do offer referral bonuses if you have any colleagues or friends who are qualified.
How does it work?
• Discussion with an experience consultant who will talk you through the process and answer any questions.
• Work with our compliance team to becoming a compliant worker. Very clearly communicated and helpful.
• Work with your consultant to book in shifts and grow a strong working relationship.
• £9.50 - £10.00 per hour – Day/Night rate.
• £10.50 - £11.50 per hour – Saturday rate.
• £11.50 - £13.00 per hour – Sunday/Bank Holiday rate.
What do we do for you?
• Paid weekly
• Paid training
• Simple digital registration
• One point of contact who understands your needs
• Block Bookings available
• Advanced and ad-hoc bookings
• Employee of the month bonus - £100.00
• To apply you will need to have a minimum of 6 months Care Home experience.
• Able to supply compliance documents and an Immunisation report.
• Able to supply clinical references for the last 2 years of employment.
Who will you be working with?
We are Nothing But Recruitment and we specialise in the Healthcare Sector supplying to private and public clients across the UK.
Priding ourselves on being transparent, compliant and working with healthcare professionals to offer the highest level of care.
If this is something of interest give us a call on: 01604 267379 or drop us a message for more details.