The client is an innovative process instrumentation and measurement solutions company operating in more than 40 countries. Through continuous research and development and a consistent customer orientation, we are one of the leaders in our industry.
Your main responsibilities:
· Conduct fundamental research into flow, density and viscosity measurement techniques leading to future product developments.
· Generate solutions to complex process measurement problems.
· Apply research principles and knowledge to existing products to enhance performance and capabilities.
· Support other departments in solving complex problems related to the products or manufacturing process.
· Prepare and present academic papers at relevant conferences
· Play an active role in multi-organisation international research programs.
Qualifications PhD covering aspects or applications of Coriolis mass flow meters.
Experience Required Minimum of 2 years post-doctoral research experience preferably supported by an industrial partner and related to Coriolis meters.
Experience of working closely with academic partners in research projects.