We are currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse for full time permanent position within a nursing home where they promote an excellent working environment.
Nurses play a pivotal role within our nursing home settings. Our nurses will lead and support the care team to provide the highest quality care making critical decisions and leading on clinical issues within a person-centred care model. The role holds responsibility for the quality of nursing assessments, care planning, implementation and evaluation and associated care team training issues to ensure that at all times residents receive an excellent standard of care.
Qualifications and Skills:
- RGN or RMN Qualified - Ideally Have Previous Care Home Experience
- £15ph Pay Review each April with a typical minimum 2% increase
Hours on offer:
- 42 hour permanent contract fitting into a 12 hour shift pattern 4 days 1 week, 3 days the following week. Additional shift availability on offer at homes across the company.
- All breaks are unpaid for example a 12 hour shift will be paid 11 hours.
Details of holiday scheme:
- 12.1% holiday pay on every hour that a nurse works up to a max of 167 hours per month. Salaried staff have the equivalent of 28 days holidays which is 20 days plus bank holidays – this is normally calculated in hours for ease and managed by the individual home Managers
If this is something you have been looking for please apply.