Nothing But Healthcare are currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse , your role is pivotal within our nursing home settings. You will lead and support the care team to provide the highest quality care making critical decisions and leading on clinical issues within a person-centred care model. You'll be responsible for the quality of nursing assessments, care planning, implementation and evaluation and associated care team training issues to ensure that at all times residents receive an excellent standard of care.
Full time permanent position
£35,100 to £37,050 per annum (£18 to £19 per hour depending on experience)
- Pay for the renewal of you nurse NMC PIN.
- Pay for your RCN online portfolio for your re-validation.
- Support with continual professional development-Specialist internal and external training.
- Opportunity for career development and leadership / management opportunities.
- Nurse specific workshops, conferences and networking events
- Life Assurance
- Company pension scheme
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Sick pay
- “My Reward” giving you discount on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more!
- Excellent career development and leadership opportunities
This state of the art care centre is located close to the centre of bustling Henley-on-Thames. Chilterns Court offer compassionate, individualised residential, nursing, intermediate and respite care for up to 64 residents.
Required licence or certification: NMC