We are currently recruiting for Registered nurses to work in a prestigious nursing home in Bromley, Kent. The Care Home is a 51 bed dementia nursing home and nursing home, which supports those living with dementia and other conditions needing skilled nursing care. Many residents are living with complex care needs however every resident is encouraged to be as active and involved in life in the home as they can be.
Full time Permanent role. As a Registered Nurse (RN), you’ll need to have a valid NMC Pin number as well as the most up to date clinical practices and experience of producing person-centred care plans and detailed risk assessments. You’ll also need an understanding of regulatory frameworks – NMC and CQC, as well as a desire to work in elderly and dementia care. You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be caring and compassionate.
£18.20/h Mon-Sun and £27.30/h on bank holiday
12 hour shifts 8am – 8pm and 8pm – 8am – Full and part-time.
- 28 Days holiday including Bank holidays
- Time and a half payment for bank holiday working
- Annual NMC Pin subscription paid
- DBS Certificate paid for
- We reimburse the Tier 2 visa application fee if you are eligible for sponsorship under SOC code 2231 – Nurses when you transfer from another employer*.
- Overseas Nursing Development Programme
- Support with your NMC revalidation
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Annual Salary Review
- Paid study leave
- Long service awards
- Career development pathways through the clients Training Academy
- Comprehensive Induction Programme
- Funded Qualifications via the apprenticeship programme (where required)
- Contributory Eye Test Vouchers
- Paid uniform
Please apply and a member of the team will be in contact to discuss the role in more depth and answer any questions you may have.