Nothing But Recruitment are looking for Registered Nurses to join a prestigious nursing home in Brixton, London. Our client is a family owned care business which has been established for over 25 years.
Salary: £18.00ph to £19.00 – Increased rate for bank holidays x1.5Full time permanent position 37.5 hours a week
Flexible hours – 12 hour shifts 8am – 8pm and 8pm – 8am – Full and part-time.
As a Registered Nurse (RN), you’ll need to have a valid NMC Pin number as well as the most up to date clinical practices and experience of producing person-centred care plans and detailed risk assessments. You’ll also need an understanding of regulatory frameworks – NMC and CQC, as well as a desire to work in elderly and dementia care. You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be caring and compassionate.
- 28 Days holiday including Bank holidays
- Time and a half payment for bank holiday working
- Paid breaks
- Annual NMC Pin subscription paid
- DBS Certificate paid by the employer
- Our client will reimburse the Tier 2 visa application fee if you are eligible for sponsorship under SOC code
- 2231 – Nurses when you transfer from another employer.
- Support with your NMC revalidation
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Annual Salary Review
- Paid study leave
- Long service awards
- Career development pathways through the client’s Training Academy
- Comprehensive Induction Programme
- Funded Qualifications
- Contributory Eye Test Vouchers
- Paid uniform