We have an exciting opportunity to join a renowned private provider of mental health as a Registered Mental Nurse. Private Hospital providing medium secure and low secure units and rehabilitation flats providing a seamless internal care pathway supporting and empowering patients in their recovery and rehabilitation.
This is a full-time permanent role where the successful candidate will work 37.5 hours a week.
- 3 days a week – 12.5 hours each shift.
- Day Shift – 07:00 to 19:30
- Night Shift – 19:00 to 07:30
The role involves:
- Supporting and supervising new or junior staff.
- Having an individual approach to all patient care plans
and communicate the outcomes to the clinical team – both verbally and in
writing, ensuring all CPA and risk assessment documentation is kept up to date.
- Assisting and supporting management in developing and
implementing new services
- Managing the assessment, implementation and evaluation of
individual patient care plans while promoting a professional working environment
to ensure a high standard of patient care
- To organise and prioritise own workload
Benefits when joining:
- 25 days annual leave pro rota (at commencement of employment)
- A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
- Continuous learning and development
- Career development
Required licences or certifications:
- Registered Mental Health
Interested? Please apply.