We have an exciting opportunity to join a renowned private provider of mental health as a Registered Mental Nurse. low and medium secure services for male patients who have been detained under the Mental Health Act (1983) and who benefit from extended treatment and rehabilitation.
This is a full-time permanent role where the successful candidate will work 37.5 hours a week.
- 3 days a week – 12.5 hours each shift.
- Day Shift – 07:00 to 19:30
- Night Shift – 19:00 to 07:30
The role involves:
- Supporting and supervising new or junior staff.
- Having an individual approach to all patient care plans
and communicate the outcomes to the clinical team – both verbally and in
writing, ensuring all CPA and risk assessment documentation is kept up to date.
- Assisting and supporting management in developing and
implementing new services
- Managing the assessment, implementation and evaluation of
individual patient care plans while promoting a professional working environment
to ensure a high standard of patient care
- To organise and prioritise own workload
Benefits when joining:
- 25 days annual leave pro rota (at commencement of employment)
- A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
- Continuous learning and development
- Career development
Required licences or certifications:
- Registered Mental Health
Interested? Please apply.