Maintenance Engineer – (Contract)
£25 to £35 Per Hour
Location: Milton Keynes
Length – 6 Months
I am currently working with several large manufacturing companies across the Cambridgeshire who are recruiting for Maintenance Engineers to help with their increased workload. I have various positions across Cambridgeshire in various manufacturers including: Food, Pharma, Plastic’s and heavy industrial. If you are currently looking for a new role and have experience in any manufacturing environment, I need to speak to you!
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
• My clients are looking for engineers who are both electrically and mechanically biased.
• You will be required to work on both pre planned maintenance and reactive maintenance on various factory machinery.
• You will need to hold a recognised engineering qualification.
• Experience in contract roles would be ideal however not essential.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
• Working within a manufacturer who is a massive household name.
• Lots of overtime available for the successful maintenance engineer.
• All Tools and PPE will be provided to the successful maintenance engineer.
• Working alongside a group of fantastic engineering managers.
Benefits: Large Company, Fantastic Rate, Plenty of overtime