Nothing But Healthcare are currently recruiting for a qualified Emergency Treatment Room Nurses to work on site at Hinkley, on a 6 month fixed term contract. As the site will operate on a 24/7 basis we require candidates to work shifts including day shift, night shift and spilt shifts, unsocial hour rates will be paid accordingly.
The successful candidate will be required to provide emergency response, treatment service, pre-employments, health surveillance, health promotion, conduct risk assessments and drug and alcohol testing, and all other general OH tasks at the Hinkley Point C Construction Site and other related New Nuclear Build locations.
Main duties of the role will include:
- To provide an emergency response service
- To provide competent treatments
- Pre-employment screening
- To assist in the provision of health promotion and wellbeing on site
- To conduct risk assessments
- To complete DSE Assessments
- To carry out drug and alcohol testing
- Maintain appropriate and accurate records
25 Days Holiday pro-rata, Health Cash Plan, Perkbox,
- Registered general nurse, or qualification in adult nursing.
- A&E experience.
The successful candidate will have:
- Good communication skills – face to face, verbal and written – for attendance at meetings, consultations with clients, discussions, concise report writing etc.
- Good judgement and decision making skills.
- Presentation skills – for delivery of group health promotion initiatives, health and safety meetings etc.
- Build sound working relationships with clients, customers and colleagues.
- Motivation and ability to work effectively individually and as part of a team.
- Speciality qualification in OH, or previous OH experience.
- NEBOSH Certificate.
If this contract is of interest please apply and a member of the team will be in contact to discuss all the details. Look forward to hearing from you.