Electrical Installation Engineer
£30,000 - £40,000k
Electrical Installation Engineer required for a specialist organisation who Install maintain and service complex production equipment on site. You will be experienced electrically with a proven knowledge of FMCG manufacturing Sites. The work is mainly on industrial sites such as Recycling, printing, packaging, manufacturing and commercial sites.
You will have a proven history of Installation projects from full production lines to smaller refurb and replacement initiatives.
As an Electrical Installation Engineer, you will be required to provide on-site installation, maintenance and requests for service calls and when required working away from home. You will be able to work both on your own and as part of a team. With the ability to install MCB & MCCB Boards, large supplies, carry out EICR and Lighting inspections, general and emergency lighting installations; work at height and fault-finding. You will also be involved in working on machine control systems - e.stops, panels, motors etc.
We are looking for someone who wants to learn, and to do more than just installation work.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
• To undertake site installation work.
• On-site maintenance and service.
• Be able to work alone or as part of a team.
• Problem solving
• 18th Edition is essential
• IPAF Certificate advantageous
• ECS Card advantageous
• 2391 Test & Inspection an advantage
• NVQ level 3/AM2 or equivalent
• Previous experience within a similar role working in an industrial environment essential.
• Good manual skills for electronic and electrical installation tasks