The client is an innovative process instrumentation and measurement solutions company operating in more than 40 countries. Through continuous research and development and a consistent customer orientation, they are one of the leaders in our industry.
ELECTRICAL COMPLIANCE ENGINEER
To provide effective management of the hazardous area system approvals.
Your main responsibilities:
• Preparation of documentation, testing and project management of all electrical approvals with various international agencies including hazardous area approvals e.g. ATEX, IECEx, cFMus
• Electrical approvals e.g. LVD
• Work in cooperation with Electrical Approvals Engineers with the rest of the KROHNE Group as required for joint development projects
• Support a team with the approval process to include SIL and metrology
• Support the R&D department in the research, testing and development of flow instrumentation Your qualifications and experience:
• A degree in a relevant engineering discipline
• Experience in hazardous area approvals for electrical equipment according to ATEX, FM, CSA, ICEFx and NEPSI is desirable, although experience in other areas of electrical standards compliance may be applicable
• Good working knowledge of the relevant standards
£30,000 - £40,000k