Clinical Lead Nurse - Excellent Nursing Home
We have an exciting Clinical Lead Nurse position within a modern Nursing home based in Skegness. Please see below for all the details.
- Responsible for consistently monitoring the standard of care being delivered to all service users to ensure it is at the optimum levels at all times.
- Ensuring that all residents receive quality medical and personal care and that care plans are fully maintained;
- Act at all times in line with NMC Code of Professional Conduct;
- Responsible for monitoring the state of wellbeing of each resident, being aware of any change impacting on care and care plans, ensuring that new needs are met and written records are amended to reflect any variation;
- Act as a focal point for contact with residents, their relatives and visitors, as well as health and social care professionals involved in their wellbeing, ensuring that any reasonable requests are acted upon and concerns or complaints are promptly investigated and dealt with appropriately.
- Support the Manager in the implementation of all policies, procedures and business objectives in order to excel the business forward;
- To manage the Home in the absence of the Home Manager in line with the company guidelines;
- Maintain and prepare the staff duty rota to ensure appropriate staffing levels at all times;
- Conduct staff supervisions and appraisals in line with the company policy and to meet with external regulator guidelines;
- Attend and encourage staff to attend all relevant staff meetings;
- Take responsibility for marketing the Home in conjunction with the Home Manager to existing and potential residents and relatives, health and social care professionals, developing links with other care providers.
- Act in a professional and courteous manner at all times towards residents and their visitors, respecting the dignity and individuality of each resident and ensure effective communication is maintained;
- Develop a welcoming culture within the home to encourage an engaged team working ethos, responding positively to colleagues and actioning all reasonable work instructions promptly;
- Liaise and advise on the supply and quality of items purchased by the home in line with specific tasks, ensuring the timely and appropriate ordering of replacement goods.
Qualifications and Skills:
- RGN or RMN Qualified - Ideally Have Previous Care Home Experience
- £33,088.00 Pay Review each April with a typical minimum 2% increase
Hours on offer:
- 42 hour permanent contract fitting into a 12 hour shift pattern 4 days 1 week, 3 days the following week. Additional shift availability on offer at homes across the company.
- All breaks are unpaid for example a 12 hour shift will be paid 11 hours.
Details of holiday scheme:
- 12.1% holiday pay on every hour that a nurse works up to a max of 167 hours per month. Salaried staff have the equivalent of 28 days holidays which is 20 days plus bank holidays – this is normally calculated in hours for ease and managed by the individual home Managers
If this is something you have been looking for please apply.